Villa Cien - Elounda
Villa Cien is stunning on many fronts. This luxury villa is large enough to sleep 16 guests across its eight bedrooms. Its modern architecture also sets it apart from other villas in Crete. And finally there's its location: boasting a panoramic hillside location in the beautiful Cretan countryside, you'll be ideally placed to enjoy the delights of the nearby popular town of Elounda.
Sitting serenely on an estate of 1.4 hectares of landscaped gardens and olive tree terraces, the delicate scents of lavender create a perfectly peaceful atmosphere in the villa's surrounds. You'll have this place to yourself: neighbours are few and far between. But if you are travelling with a large group you can accommodate any overspill in the equally delightful sister property of Villa Cien, which hosts 12 guests across six bedrooms.
Villa Cien’s contemporary natural stone design fits in beautifully with the rugged hillside terrain. Its bedrooms and airy living spaces are split across three storeys. Its superbly furnished and appointed open-plan interiors seem to lead lead inevitably to its large infinity pool that extends across the azure Aegean horizon. Villa Cien is the perfect Cretan villa to escape to along with your family and friends. Here you can enjoy exploring the inviting coastline and then take in the spectacular sunset over the
romantic island-studded seascape.
- Spacious open-plan and sun flooded living and dining area with high ceiling, fire place, Satellite TV and DVD player, sofas, dining table (seats approx. 8) and study area. French doors open onto shaded lounge terrace with access to pool area.
- Fully equipped kitchen with door leading to outdoor terrace.
- Bedroom 1 with 1.60m bed and en-suite bathroom with bath and shower attachment. Sea views.
- Bedroom 2 (access via separate external entrance) with 1.60 bed, en-suite shower room and doors to terrace with sea views.First Floor
- Master bedroom with 1.80m four-poster bed and en-suite bathroom with rain shower. Large terrace with great sea views.
- Bedroom 4 (access via external staircase) with 1.60m bed and en-suite bathroom with bath and shower attachment. Access to two small terraces with sea views.
Lower Ground Floor
- Bedroom 5 with twin/double and en-suite shower room.
- Bedrooms 6 and 7 with twin beds and en-suite shower rooms.
- Bedroom 8 with 1.60m bed, small en-suite shower room and doors leading to pool area.
- Please note that the bedrooms 5-8 have either partial or no sea views.
- Laundry room.
- Spacious room with gym equipment (e.g. stepper, bike, weights machine) and table tennis.
- Furnished terrace with comfortable sun loungers and lounge cushions.
- Open air kitchen and barbecue area with large covered dining table.
- Pergola with seating for up to 30 guests on one long table (depending on the number of guests staying).
- Children’s playground set on the estate between the two villas and features; a seahorse, balancing beam, swing frame with one Cradle seat. suitable for age 1+ and one Rubber swing seat suitable for age 3+, seesaw, climbing frame suitable for age 4+, playhouse and abacus.
Reference : A&K