Sheraton Algarve - Algarve
Superb setting, excellent for all the familySheraton Algarve Hotel stands proudly on a spectacular cliff-top surrounded by pine trees and overlooking miles of pristine beaches which edge the clear, blue Atlantic Ocean. The Moorish influenced architecture compliments the resort’s surroundings and offers a charming combination of tiled patio courtyards and gardens recalling the rich heritage of the Algarve.
The elegant and airy interiors of the guest bedrooms feature crisp white linens, dark wood furniture, and amber-tiled floors. Signature Luxury Collection beds offer the ultimate in comfort.Grand deluxe rooms add a separate sitting area to the deluxe rooms, whilst junior and luxury suites are particularly spacious. You can make the most of the hotel’s surroundings at the neighbouring nine-hole Pine Cliffs Golf Course and tennis academy. Or why not be revitalised in one of the indoor or outdoor swimming pools, sauna, or steam room. Alternatively pamper yourself at the resort’s beauty parlor. The resort’s Porto Pirata children’s club offers 7,000 square meters of fun for the younger family members.
- Deluxe inland balcony/terrace (max 3)
- Deluxe twin garden view (max 3)
- Deluxe twin ocean view (max 3)
- Grand deluxe twin inland (max 3)
- Grand deluxe twin garden view (max 3)
- Luxury duplex suite inland view (max 3 or 2+2)
- Luxury duplex suite garden view (max 3 or 2+2)
- Luxury duplex suite ocean view (max 3 or 2+2)
- Deluxe twin inland sole use
- Deluxe twin garden view sole use
- Deluxe twin ocean view sole use
Reference : CCH